Located in Brickell (one of the largest financial districts in the united States) often referred as Manhattan of the South. Situated across the street from the Shops at Brickell City Centre and walking distance to Brickell Avenue and the shops and restaurants of Mary Brickell Village. Easy access to all major highways Walking distance from Metrorail, Metromover, and other public transportation. Located within a short driving distance from Miami Beach, Port of Miami, and the Miami International Airport.
The Building: The Edge On Brickell is a boutique art building set alongside the Miami River on 300– feet of waterfront. Its 130 luxury sky residences, 3 units per floor offering panoramic views of the Miami River, Biscayne Bay, and the Miami skyline. It is the only new residential development to offer luxury waterside living and private boat access inside Miami’s Brickell urban core. Spacious and modern, these exclusive residences offer contemporary finishes, private terraces accessible from living rooms, bedrooms and the distinction of LEED™ Silver rating. As well, a majority of residences are designed for complete flow through views and living space. Featuring 2 bed/2bath, 3 beds/ 3.5 baths units, and two-level Penthouses with top of the line finishes and appliances throughout.
Completion date: First Quater 2017
Features & Amenities
- Porte Cochere Entrance.
- Elegant Double – height Lobby.
- High –Tec Fully Equipped, Fitness Center.
- Sauna and Massage Room.
- Pool located on the 14th floor with panoramic views of Miami Skyline.
- Multipurpose Room located on the Pool Level.
- Entertainment Room.
- Media Room.
- Pet friendly.
- An exclusive Fine Dining Restaurant with a separate private entrance.
- River Boardwalk.
- 300 – Foot Dock.
- 24-hour Front Desk Attendant.
- 24-hour Surveillance.
- Advanced Integrated Security System.
- Advanced Biometric Entry System.
- Fixed Dome IP Network Cameras at all Access Points, Common Areas and Elevators.
- High-Speed Elevators.
- Pre-wired for High-Speed Internet.
- WiFi in Common Areas.
- Robotic Fully Automated Parking System.
Cell: (305) 586-3644
Developer: Rafael Aragonés Pardo & Alberto Espinosa Desigaud
Architect: Rafael Aragonés and Daniel Orozco
Artist: Jan Hendrix
Sign up for our newsletter!
Miami Beach, FL (Corporate)
1205 Lincoln Road Suite 201
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Los Angeles, CA (Branch)
8271 Skyline Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90046
Hollywood, FL (Branch)
2500 Hollywood Blvd.
Hollywood, FL 33020